Oxygen 25 now features the updated VIP 3.0 software, allowing you more hands-on control of your favourite VST instruments and effects. The VIP Native Plugin Map Standard allows 3rd party virtual instrument and effect developers to produce their own plugin maps for enhanced VIP integration, if your plugin of choice doesnt come with a pre-mapped profile then simply map your own!
The Oxygen 25 is here to breathe life into your music (ok that's the one and only oxygen pun you will see in this product description). Honestly this keyboard has everything a modern producer or performer would need with full size velocity sensitive keys, 8 assignable knobs, 1 assignable fader, Transport controls, USB powered and some amazing software to boot. You should be able to realise your musical potential and much more with the Oxygen 25.
Full size keys
Starting off you can check off full size and velocity sensitive keys so it can be played with emotion and subtly.
These Knobs are totally assignable which means its up to you what you want to do, maybe some panning, maybe some returns or maybe to control some filter sweeps. When using Ableton Live lite you can map 8 of the controls you use most on and instrument or an entire effect chain. These top 8 will then transfer seamlessly to your Oxygen 49.
Get hands on with your assignable fader and feel your way through a mix. Due to the fader being assignable you don't have to just keep it as volume fader. You can open up a new world of possibilities and extremely visual.
You wont need a mouse or keyboard if you just want to quickly get something down. Hit that red record button play what you need to. Couldn't be easier! Also play stop and the very handy loop button. Controlling your whole session from your keyboard makes making music move a lot faster
- Compact, ultra-portable performance keyboard controller with 25 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys and on-board pitch bend and modulation wheels for expressive performances
- Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production and clip launching and eight assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments, DAW parameters and plugins - on-board LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range and transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Direct link automatically maps controls to DAWs including able ton live, pro tools, logic, Cubase and more
- Class compliant, plug-and-play functionality and USB powered specification for simple user-friendly setup; comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over £100 included; Ableton live lite, sonivox twist and AIR music tech xpand2
- Includes VIP 3.0 - the ground-breaking music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a powerful hands-on control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection
- Note: Not uncommon for MIDI controllers to send multiple signals. This can occur when a chord is played. Users can also set the controller up to send various other simultaneous command messages. Try resetting the controller by powering on the device while holding down the + and - octave buttons