The VI25 is basically a musical spaceship that will hopefully take you to musical corners of the universe you never thought existed...or at least make you say "ooooh" because of all the lights. This thing looks flashy but is actually one of the more jam packed and useful controllers on the market.
25 velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 assignable knobs, 24 assignable buttons, 16 velocity sensitive pads and even comes with Ableton lite
Plays as good as it looks
With 25 velocity-sensitive semi-weighted, Square front keys with aftertouch you can get the performance you need whether it be for the studio or up on the stage.
Light it Up
The VI 25 has 16 velocity-sensitive RGB trigger pads which is great for finger drumming. The beauty of RGB pads is you get visual feedback for velocity as well as just seeing what you are doing when the lights go down. Also the 8 assignable knobs are blue-backlit as well as the 24 assignable buttons.
Built in Roll mode
When creating fills nothing could be easier than hitting the Roll button and then hitting your specific time division. Great for drums or sample slices for that old skool sound.
Transport buttons at the ready so you don't have to leave the VI25 for a mouse and get your flow interrupted. Included controls are Rewind, Fast-Forward, Stop, Play, Loop, and Record
For extra expansion the VI25 has midi out as well as a sustain input. You can run off USB power or if you would prefer to not have a computer in your set up you can also just plug the VI25 via a power cable, great for running other synths via midi.
Bundled software includes
- Ableton Live Lite
- AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
Ableton Live Lite
The Software of choice for many of todays top producers
- MIDI Keyboard with 25 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with after touch. USB MIDI and 5-pin MIDI Out offer flexible MIDI connectivity
- Manipulate plugins and virtual instruments with hands-on controls. With VI25, you can open and close filters on virtual synthesizers, adjust volume levels in your mix, activate effects, and more
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching. Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- 24 assignable buttons and 8 assignable knobs interface with your music software. Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads). USB-powered and plug-and-play support for Mac and PC